New ECOLAP from James E Smith is a cost effective, high performance timber cladding that will bring a beautiful, eco-friendly and easy to maintain exterior to any building.
• Manufactured from quality Scandinavian Redwood from either FSC® or PEFC resources.
• Carefully machined by our own experienced joinery teams.
• Unique cladding profile with improved water shedding features and stress grooving.
• Preservative pressure treated to provide a 30 year service life protection against decay.
• Factory applied high performance coating with a 5-7 year warranty*.
• Choice of 10 fashionable opaque topcoat colours.
To view the ECOLAP brochure click here.
James E Smith (Timber) Limited is one of the leading privately owned timber and sheet material importers based in the heart of England and offers a full range of timber products to a wide range of customers throughout the U.K., including park home building manufacturers.
Timber is still our most versatile and renewable construction material providing a warm and natural finish to any home. All of our ECOLAP claddings are manufactured from the finest Scandinavian redwood sourced from either FSC or PEFC accredited resources which match our own commitment to the responsible use of timber.
*The 5-7 year performance warranty on the ECOLAP coating is dependent on correct initial installation of the claddings to our instructions and a simple annual inspection and maintenance programme that is detailed in a separate maintenance guide.